Frequently Asked Questions
What is your shipping Policy?
- Open edition prints and limited edition prints on paper are made to order and usually ship within 5-7 business days.
- Metal, canvas, and acrylic prints are made to order and usually ship within 10-12 business days.
- Original artwork ships via Fedex Art Shipping services and will ship within 5-7 business days. Original artwork can be picked up if you are in the Minneapolis area.
- Handbags ship within 3-5 business days.
- Handbags listed as made to order ship within 10-12 business days
- Custom handbags ship within 10-12 business days.
- Shipment times for custom paintings vary depending on the project.
What is your Policy on Returns/Exchanges/Refunds?
- Returns are accepted within 14 days of purchase. Artwork and handbags must be in new condition.
- Recipient is responsible for all return shipping. You may want to insure your return; Urban Gypsy Design is not responsible for lost or misdirected returns.
- If you paid for your order by credit card, a credit will be issued once we receive the return.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we will ship your order USPS or FedEX. If you have future questions about international shipping please contact Christina Hankins at email@example.com. Customers are responsible for paying all duties, taxes, and other fees assessed by their country’s government. Duties on goods can widely vary, depending on the product and the country it was manufactured in. Other charges and duties may also apply, depending on the item.
How can I keep up with your new work?
If you want to see what's new in the studio and learn about upcoming events sign up for our newsletter!
Collection of your Personal Information The information we collect may include your personal information, such as your name, contact information, IP addresses, product and service selections and other things that identify you. We collect personal information from you at the certain points, including but not limited to the following:
- when we correspond with you as a customer or prospective customer;
- when you visit our website;
- when you register as an end-user of our services and an account is created for you;
- when you contact us for help;
- when you attend our customer conferences or webinars; and
- when the site sends us error reports or application analytics data
- Our Use of your Personal Information Our Company may use information that we collect about you to: ● deliver the products and services that you have requested;
Our Use of your Personal Information
Our Company may use information that we collect about you to:
- deliver the products and services that you have requested;
- provide you with customer support
- communicate with you by e-mail, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us, or other third parties;
- develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our site and other websites;
- verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with promotions, contests and sweepstakes;
- enforce our terms and conditions;
- manage our business;
- transfer personal information to third parties for any legally permissible purpose in our sole discretion.
Our Security Measures to Protect your Personal Information
● Web Beacons. Our Company and third parties may also use small pieces of code called “web beacons” or “clear gifs” to collect anonymous and aggregate advertising metrics, such as counting page views, promotion views, or advertising responses. These “web beacons” may be used to deliver cookies that conform to our Company’s cookie requirements.
● We may create links to other websites. We will make a reasonable effort to link only to sites that meet similar standards for maintaining each individual’s right to privacy. However, many other sites that are not associated with or authorized by our Company may have links leading to our site. Our Company cannot control these links and we are not responsible for any content appearing on these sites. Since this website does not control the privacy policies of third parties, you are subject to the privacy practices of that third party. We encourage you to ask questions before you disclose any personal information to others.
● Our Company websites may use third parties to present or serve the advertisements that you may see at its web pages and to conduct research about the advertisements and web usage. This Privacy Statement does not cover any use of information that such third parties may have collected from you or the methods used by the third parties to collect that information.
Our Retention of your Personal Information
We will retain any personal information only for as long as is necessary to fulfill the business purpose it was collected. We will also retain and use your personal information for as long as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Your Right to Opt-Out or Unsubscribe from Communication
If you do not want to receive communication from us in the future, please let us know by sending us e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or opt out if you receive our newsletter. If you supply us with your postal address online you will only receive the information for which you provided us your address.
International Transfers of your Personal Information Information collected from you may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which our Company or agents or contractors maintain facilities, and by accessing our sites and using our services, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country. European Union or Swiss individuals may refer to the Privacy Shield statement with regard to the transfer of their personal data. We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
Changes to our Privacy Statement Our Company may amend this Privacy Statement at any time by posting a new version. It is your responsibility to review this Privacy Statement periodically as your continued use of this website represents your agreement with the then-current Privacy Statement.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, the practices or concerns of this site, or feel that the site is not following its said policy, please contact us at :email@example.com.